Take a cheaper cut of steak and transform it into a plate full of tender and flavorful tips in this air fryer steak and mushrooms recipe. Serve over rice, if desired.
- 1 pound beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon crushed chile flakes
- Combine steak, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, parsley, paprika, and chile flakes in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Drain and discard marinade from the steak mixture. Place steak and mushrooms into the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 5 minutes. Toss and cook 5 additional minutes. Transfer steak and mushrooms to a serving plate and let rest 5 minutes.
SOURCE : ALLRECIPES