We offer you from my lady kitchen a complete and healthy meal for your diet, learn how to prepare it easily and in the shortest time
° Asparagus: 7 grains (fresh or iced)
° Chicken breast: 1 breast (fillet)
° Lemon: 2 slices
° Cherry tomatoes: 8 pieces
° Salt: a quarter of a teaspoon
° Black pepper: a quarter of a teaspoon
° Olive oil: a tablespoon
* How to prepare :
- Cut the asparagus in half.
- Place asparagus in aluminum foil and on top of chicken.
- Spread salt and pepper, then put the lemon slices over the chicken.
- Spread the tomatoes around the chicken and asparagus, then spread the olive oil and close the aluminum foil well in several layers.
- Put the chicken into the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes, until it becomes tender.
- Serve hot