- ▢8 oz block Feta Cheese
- ▢1 quart Cherry Tomatoes, leave whole
- ▢1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ▢pinch Black Pepper
- ▢3 Garlic Cloves
- ▢4 sprigs Fresh Oregano, about 1/4 cup
- ▢1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- ▢8 oz Pasta, any kind
- ▢Water, to cook pasta
- ▢1/2 tsp Sea Salt, optional to salt the pasta water
- ▢1 Tbsp Olive Oil, add to pasta when cooking
- ▢baking dish
- ▢stirring utensil
- ▢Instant Pot (for pressure cooked pasta)
- ▢3 quart sauce pot and colander (for stove cooked pasta)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place FETA CHEESE in 10.5″ x 7″ baking dish and scatter CHERRY TOMATOES around it.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup OLIVE OIL over cherry tomatoes and feta. Scatter BLACK PEPPER, GARLIC, and OREGANO, and stir tomatoes until coated.
- Bake 25 minutes. Feta will become smooth and creamy, and tomatoes will brown and burst.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta via Instant Pot OR Stove:Instant Pot method: add PASTA, 2 cups WATER, SALT (optional), and OIL to the Instant pot. Pressure cook for 1 minute with 10 min natural pressure release. No need to drain.Stove method: Cook PASTA according to package instructions with SALT and OLIVE OIL. Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
- Carefully remove baked cherry tomatoes and feta from the oven. Stir until well-combined and creamy.
- Fold cooked pasta into the sauce until well-combined.If needed, add reserved pasta water in small amounts to adjust sauce consistency.
- Serve warm garnished with fresh oregano and parsley.