US Customary – Metric
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian spice
Lemon Parsley Aioli (optional)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp, finely chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Slice the zucchini in half, then half again, then into quarters. You should have 16 slices per zucchini.
- Crack the egg in a small bowl or container and lightly beat it.
- Add the parmesan and spices to a separate bowl or container and stir to combine.
- Dip a slice of zucchini in the egg wash and transfer to the parmesan. Use your other hand to coat the zucchini in the cheese and transfer to the baking tray. Repeat this process until all zucchini are coated.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through on the cut side. Serve immediately.
- To make the optional lemon parsley aioli, add all ingredients to a small bowl and stir together.
- See all of the notes in the post above and make sure to watch the video for step-by-step instructions.
- And if you still have more zucchini to use up, you should definitely whip up my Paleo Zucchini Bread recipe.