Super duper deliciously awesome !! quick and punchy and easy to follow, you’ve got it just right! Makes a PERFECT dinner.
WHAT YOU NEED :
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
– 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
– 1 Tbsp soy sauce
– 3 Tbsp peanut oil
– 1 green bell pepper, sliced
– 4 mushrooms, sliced
– 1/2 lb snow peas, cut in half
– 1/2 c cashews
– 1/4 tsp ground ginger
– 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
– 6 Tbsp soy sauce
– 3 Tbsp white wine
– 1/2 Tbsp cider vinegar
– 3 Tbsp brown sugar
– 1 Tbsp cornstarch
– 1 Tbsp oil
1. Combine together chicken with cornstarch in a large bowl and soy sauce, stir well and let sit at least 5 minutes.
2. Then clean, cut and prepare all ingredients ahead of time, including sauce mixture.
3. In a large frying pan or wok over medium-high heat, heat oil, add chicken and quickly stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes , or until done.
4. Once done, you may remove chicken from pan and set aside on a plate.
5. Next add sliced green pepper and mushrooms to pan and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
6. Now be certain you add pea pods and nuts, stir fry 2 more minutes and add ginger and cayenne.
7. And please return chicken to pan with vegetables, add sauce and stir.
8. Finally, cover skillet and cook 5 minutes over medium heat. Make sure to serve over boiled white rice.