If you are a chocolate lover, today’s cake will impress you. You can prepare it for your family members birthdays, or at a friend’s party or just for dinner, its so delicious, creamy and easy to do. IT’S A MIRACLE .
WE NEED :
For Chocolate Cake:
350 g white sugar.
300 g granulated sugar.
350. g butter.
1 1/2 cups melted chocolate.
100 g unsweetened cocoa
5 large eggs.
1 cup of warm milk.
3 tbsp baking powder.
1 tsp pure vanilla extract.
A pinch of salt.
For filling :
125g chopped pecans.
1 cup caramel.
For a delicious syrup :
2/3 cup sugar.
1 cup of warm water.
For garnish :
HOW TO PREPARE A MOIST CHOCOLATE TURTLE CAKE?
1.Preheat oven to 350F/177C.
2. Take around cake pans and prepare it with parchment paper and spray the sides with a baking spray.
3. Using an electric mixer, mix butter and sugar for 8 min, until the butter is creamy and smooth.
4. Add the melted chocolate and the pure vanilla extract and beat for another 3 min. Then add eggs and beat for more 1 min.
5. In another mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder. and poor them in our three round cake pans.
6. Mix 1 cup of caramel and the chopped pecans, set aside.
7. Using again a mixer, mix the butter and beat until the butter is super fluffy, creamy, and almost white in color. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl often. Allow the melted milk chocolate to cool slightly, then add to the butter.
8. For the simple syrup, combine 1 cup hot water with 1/2 cup sugar in a measuring cup or dispenser bottle and stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
9. To assemble the cake, first soak the layers generously with the prepare simple syrup. Transfer 1 1/2 to 2 cups of the buttercream into a pastry bag tipped with a star tip. Pipe a ring of frosting around the edge of the cake, to keep the caramel filling on the inside. Add half the filling onto the first layer, then add small dollops of frosting on top, followed by the second cake layer. Repeat this process for the second layer and top with the final cake layer.
10. Frost the top and sides of the cake with a crumb coat layer of the buttercream. Garnish with pecan halves and chocolate chips. Store in refrigerator for 1h-1h30 .