Chunky Monkey Brownies are so awesome that while you’re eating them, you’ll drool. Hey, no kidding. I know you’re probably tired of me raving about a particular dessert’s richness and decadence.
Look no further than Chunky Monkey Brownies with Baking Melts if you are looking for a rich, gooey, and, yes, decadent brownie recipe. From Y-U-M. Yes, you can use chocolate chips or chocolate chunks, of course. But you should try baking melts for a richer, deep chocolate flavor. They’re great!
You’ll be swooning over these decadent dessert brownies, I guarantee.
Well, I cut everybody a piece of these brownies after dinner, and in seconds… YES, seconds… they went off each of their plates!! I was astonished!! The banana combo of chocolate was amazing!! It was not as dense and thick as a regular brownie filled with chocolate, and it was pretty moist/fudge-like!
Both chocolate AND bananas combine these brownies into a favorite sweet treat! Simple to make, what are you waiting for, and a crowd-pleaser?!?!
* 2 Cups.Of All-Purpose Flour.
* 1+1/2 Cups.Of packed brown sugar.
* 12 oz.Of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
* 1/2 Cup.Of white sugar.
* 1/4 Cup.Of _Nestlé_ chocolate chips for topping.
* Soft unsalted butter, I used 2 sticks.
* Half Cup.Of mashed banana, I used a fork
* 2 large eggs.
* 2 small sp.Of vanilla extract.
* A pinch.Of Salt.
FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW TO MAKE THESE CHUNKY MONKEY BROWNIES:
* Step 1: Using an electric mixer, blend the butter, with eggs, add the sugar, salt, and vanilla extract, and mix well until incorporated.
* Step 2: I added the flour, mashed bananas, and chocolate chips to the wet mixture. And stir using a wooden spoon, and mix well.
* Step 3: Prepare a 9.13-inch glass baking plate, you can grease and flour it but if you have a cooking spray for spraying, it’s better.
* Step 4: Sprinkle with brownie mixture in a prepared plate and smooth the top with a knife
* Step 5: After that, sprinkle the chocolate chips on the smooth top.
* Step 6: And for 35 to 40 min, bake the brownies at 350 degrees F until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
* Step 7: Let it cool fully before cutting into bars.