As a cook, I tried manyyy recipes, but there is some recipe that you’ll be unable to resist them, you prepared them weekly or maybe daily. Today I will share with you one of those favorite recipes CRACKER BARREL’S HASHBROWNS CASSEROLE.
– 2 pounds frozen hash browns, thawed.
– 1/2 cup melted butter.
– 1-pint sour cream.
– 1 can cream of chicken soup.
– 1/2 cup chopped onion.
– 2 cups grated cheddar cheese.
– 1 tsp salt.
– 1 tsp pepper.
– STEP 1- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a casserole or baking dish with cooking spray.
– STEP 2- In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients very well except one cup of grated cheddar cheese.
– STEP 3- Place this mixture into the prepared casserole then sprinkle with the remaining cheddar cheese. And bake for 40 to 45 minutes.