- 2 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 can chopped black olives – however small or large you like. I used the smaller can.
- 2 cans diced green chilies – small can
- Azteca tortilla wraps
- Let your cream cheese get to room temperature then mix all of your ingredients together (minus the tortillas). Lay your tortillas out and spread a decent amount of cream cheese mixture in them. The more you do the more you’ll get a hang of how much is going to fit in whatever size tortilla you’re using.
- Roll them up as tightly as you can, some filling will most likely come out. Repeat;
- Once you have all of your tortillas filled and rolled wrap them in parchment paper and put them in the fridge for several hours or overnight.
- Once they’ve chilled you’ll start slicing them into bite size…well, bites . I usually just cut the ends off since the filling doesn’t reach the ends perfectly.