Skip to content
- cooking spray
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent dough
- 2 lemons
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 tbsp Demerara sugar crystals
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 13X9 inch baking dish with foil. Make sure it overhangs two edges of the dish. The excess foil will serve as handles to lift the cheesecake from the pan after baking.
- Spray foil with a generous layer of cooking spray. Set aside.
- Zest and juice two lemons.
- Place softened cream cheese, lemon juice, lemon zest, sugar and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Beat on high speed and whip until fluffy and creamy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Unroll one of the tubes of crescent dough and place it in the bottom of the foil lined baking dish.
- Add lemon cream cheese mixture to the baking dish.
- Use a spatula to spread it out to cover the dough.
- Top with the second tube of crescent dough.
- Brush dough with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with Demerara sugar crystals.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow cheesecake to cool for 30 minutes.
- Carefully lift cheesecake from the baking dish using the overhanging foil as handles.
- Cut cheesecake into squares and chill for at least an hour before serving.