* 1 – 24 ounce package – frozen egg noodles
* 2 – 14.7 oz cans – cream of chicken soup
* 1 stick (1/2) cup butter – cut into pieces
* 1 – 32 oz chicken broth
* mixed vegetables – optional
* Chicken buillon to taste – optional
* 6 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts or 4 large
* salt & pepper to taste
How to make it
1. Salt & pepper chicken breasts and place in the bottom of crock pot. Spoon soup over the chicken. Cut butter into several pats and place pieces evenly over soup.
2. Whisk the bouillon with the broth and pour over soup.
3. Place lid on pot and turn to low. Cook for 6 hours.
4. Remove chicken and tear into pieces. 5. Add back to pot.
6. Now add noodles and if adding veggies add now. Cook for another 2 hours or until noodles are desired tenderness. I stir a few times during last 2 hours.
7. Sprinkle with parsley and mix in, if using at the end of cooking.
8. Salt & pepper if needed and Serve. Yum!