- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 can cream of celery
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1/2 bag noodles
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. sage
- 1 1/2 tsp. marjoram
- 1 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 3 cloves finely minced garlic
- 1/2 minced large white onion
- 2 large cans of canned chicken
- 1/2 cup cup of peas and carrots
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt butter in a pan then add garlic, and onion.
- Keep heat on medium to medium high. Once turning translucent, add the carrots and peas.
- After all is warmed add chicken and all the wet ingredients.
- Next add spices stirring in completely. Add the noodles and heat thoroughly until noodles are fully cooked.
- Serve hot.