4.9 from 9 reviewsGiant Peanut Butter & Jelly CookiePrep time 5 minsCook time 15 minsTotal time 20 minsAuthor: Gemma StaffordServes: 1
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz/ 30g) butter, softened
- 1 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons packed packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg (crack an egg, beat it, and use 2 Tbsp)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, smooth
- 6 tbsp all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup salted Peanuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 tbsp raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC)
- In a bowl, mix the butter and sugars together until creamed.
- Mix in the egg, vanilla and peanut butter
- Stir in flour, baking soda, salt and chopped peanuts until just combined. Do NOT overmix. You will notice this is a soft dough
- Place the dough in the center of the prepared cookie sheet into a tall ball (3 inches wide).
- With the back of a tablespoon make an indent in the center of the cookie and pour in your jam
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until the edges are browned. The center may appear undone but that’s what you want. It will firm up. Allow to cool completely on the baking sheet. Enjoy!
- *To get 1 Tbsp egg, crack egg into a small bowl, whisk until yolk and white are well blended, then measure out 1 Tbsp.
Notes*To get 1 Tbsp egg, crack egg into a small bowl, whisk until yolk and white are well blended, then measure out 1 Tbsp.source : www.biggerbolderbaking.com