- 3 cups dry elbow macaroni
- 4 Tbsp salted butter
- 2 (370 mL/12 oz) cans evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp paprika
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and macaroni, and cook until al dente.
- Drain and return to the pot.
- Add in the butter and stir until the butter is melted. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the evaporated milk, milk, eggs and garlic salt until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cheeses.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Layer 1/3 of the macaroni, then 1/3 of the cheese.
- Repeat with the remaining macaroni and cheese mixture.
- Pour the milk mixture over top. Sprinkle the paprika evenly on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes
Laststep:Don’t forget to share!