Grape Jelly Chili Meatballs
5 minutes active; 2 hours inactive to prepare Serves 8-10
- 32 oz. pre-cooked frozen meatballs
- 1 (12 oz.) jar chili sauce
- 1 1/2 cups grape jelly
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Stir together chili sauce, jelly, brown sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Place meatballs in slow cooker insert and pour chili jelly sauce over the meatballs.
- Stir everything together, then cover slow cooker and cook on high for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally, until meatballs are heated through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!