- 3 lbs potatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted ( no substitutes)
- 1 teaspoon oregano ( or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic ( optional or to taste)
- salt and pepper
- 1/2-3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese ( or to taste)
- chopped fresh parsley
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the potatoes.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into large wedges and place into the prepared baking dish.
- In a bowl combine the broth, lemon juice, butter, oregano, salt, pepper and minced garlic (if using); mix well to combine.
- Pour over potatoes in the dish and stir to coat well.
- Cover the dish tightly with foil.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Uncover and turn potatoes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and return to oven (uncovered).
- Bake for another 20-30 minutes, or until potatoes are done to desired tenderness.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve.
- *NOTE* the Parmesan may be sprinkled on just after baking if desired.