If You Love Banana Pudding, This Cake Is For You.
All you need is :
3 cups white flour.
2 cups granulated sugar.
150 g softened sugar.
5 eggs [ 3 whole eggs and 2 egg whites ].
2 tbsp pure vanilla extract.
15 g baking powder.
1 cup of milk .
one box instant, sugar-free banana pudding mix.
4 medium bananas.
FOR THE FILLING :
1 cup whipped cream.
1 1/4 cups skim milk.
Mix these two ingredients and let them cool in the refrigerator for 10 min.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F , and prepare 3 pans.
2. Cream sugar, butter until light and fluffy, add egg whites and three whole eggs, vanilla extract. Beat well.
3. In another bowl mix wet ingredients, then add our creamy mixture, divide batter for 3 and pour it into pans. Bake for 30 minutes and let them cool for 10 min.
4. Put the first layer on a serving plate, brush [To brush on layers: Mix together the following:1 Tbsp sweetened condensed milk-1 Tbsp skim milk]. Using sliced bananas, line slices on top of the cake. spread 1/3 of the filling mix on top of bananas.
5. Repeat this step 3 times. and set the cake aside to cool.