30 minutes to prepare serves 18-24
- 3 cups salted peanuts
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt butter and peanut butter chips in a large saucepan over medium heat until smooth, then stir in condensed milk, vanilla extract and marshmallows, stirring until smooth and incorporated.
- Generously grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with butter or non-stick spray, or line with parchment paper, then spread half of peanuts across baking dish.
- Pour condensed milk mixture over peanuts, then sprinkle remaining peanuts on top.
- Refrigerate or let sit at room temperature until set, then cut into bars and enjoy.