t’s almost time for the most decadent vacation of all. One with no real dinner plans, any delicious dishes in the oven. Only chocolate, caramel, and peanut butter as far as the eye can see. And this year, we just have something to give all other Halloween parties a run for their money – homemade candy. We searched the internet for the best and most delicious recipes from all the classics – from Snickers to Candy Korn. But we have to warn you, these can be very good, and you wouldn’t want to share them with anyone !
° 1 pack butter cookies.
° 1 bag chocolate chips.
° 1 bag caramels to melt .
° 2 large spoon of crème fraîche.
° 1 nip salt (optional).
- Start by putting parchment paper on your baking sheets.
- Place your butter cookies lining them up on the baking sheet.
- Place the caramel candies and crème fraîche in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring well each time. The caramels must be completely melted.
- Pour little of blending on cookies. You can drizzle it all with salt if you desire .
- Let everything rest so that the preparation hardens.
- Place another parchment paper on a hard surface (your countertop, for example).
- Put the cookies on the paper to cut them into individual bars.
- Place the chocolate chips and oil in a bowl, put it in the microwave, again at 30 second intervals, being careful to stir each time so that the chocolate is melted.
- Dip the cookies in the chocolate (remembering to squeeze out some of the excess.
- Put the chocolate bars in the refrigerator before eating.