* 2 tablespoons butter I use salted
* 3 tablespoons honey
* 1 bag (16 oz) frozen corn
* 2 ounces cream cheese cut into chunks (I used Neufchâtel Cheese, it’s lower fat)
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
In a skillet pan, over medium-high heat, melt the butter and honey. Once melted add the frozen corn and cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked through.
* Add cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir together and let it cook, about 3-5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
* Serve immediately. Leftovers keep well, covered in a container, and stored in the fridge.