This super-easy Keto Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe, with its rich, moist, chocolatey cake and gooey lava center has only 3.9 g of net carbs, making it a delicious low carb treat. Keto Chocolate Lava Cake – You must try this recipe.
Course: DessertCuisine: AmericanServings+-servingsPrep time
- 8 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp erythritol swetener
- 4 medium egg
- 4 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 pinch salt
- Preheat your oven, if you’re using one, to 350°F. Combine your erythritol and cocoa powder and whisk to remove any clumps. This’ll make the consistency of our cake much smoother.
- In a different bowl, beat your egg until a little fluffy. Since your lava cake is flourless, you need the aeration of the beaten egg to help coax the cake to rise.
- Then add your egg, heavy cream and vanilla extract to the erythritol and cocoa mixture. Add your salt and baking powder as well.
- Spray a little cooking oil into the mug, pour your batter in (ours are ceramic, you can also use ramekins) and put it to bake for about 10-15 minutes at 350° F. Do not overcook the cake or it will not flow lava! The top of the cake should be set but pretty jiggly.
- As an alternative, you can also microwave your mug cake for about a minute. All microwaves are different, so once the minute is up, check up on your cake and if it’s still not solid but jiggly on top, put it back in for 10 second intervals until done.
Per 1 (4)
Amount% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11.3g17%
Saturated Fat 5.7g29%
Total Carbohydrate 19.5g7%
Dietary Fiber 3.3g13%