- 3 pounds Yukon Gold or russet potatoes baked until fork tender
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and rough chopped
- 1 (8 oz) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon (or yellow) mustard (optional)
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup chopped green onions, garnish
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice in half and scoop out potato, throwing away the skins. Dice potatoes into 1-inch chunks and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add ¾ cup of cheese along with ¾ of the cooked and chopped bacon to potatoes.
- In a separate bowl, mix sour cream, Greek yogurt, and Dijon mustard. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour over top of potatoes and toss gently until all ingredients are coated.
- Transfer to serving dish; top with remaining bacon, cheddar cheese, and green onions as garnish.
Recipe adapted from Cakes Cottage