MILKY WAY Lover’s Pound Cake; Happy a nice day guys! today we would like to share a post this super MILKY WAY Lover’s Pound Cake.
we really enjoy this MILKY WAY Lover’s Pound Cake and we i do hope you also
- -8 (1 3/4 ounce) Milky Way bars
- -1 cup butter, softened (divided use)
- -2 cups sugar
- -4 eggs
- -2 1⁄2 cups flour
- -1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- -1 1⁄4 cups buttermilk
- -1 teaspoon vanilla
- -1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- -1 (2 5/8 ounce) Milky Way bars (or 3 fun size bars) (optional)
- -1⁄2 cup butter (optional)
- -2 cups confectioners’ sugar (optional)
- -1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine candy bars and 1/2 cup butter in a saucepan; melt over low heat (or use microwave).
- Cream sugar with remaining butter.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir together flour and baking soda and add alternately with buttermilk to creamed mixture; beating until smooth.
- Add melted candy/butter and mix well.
- Stir in vanilla and nuts.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt or tube pan and bake for 75 to 80 minutes.
- Cool and frost with Candy Frosting, if desired, or any frosting you prefer.
- Decorate with bite sized Milky Ways if you want to get fancy!
- Melt candy bars with butter in saucepan or microwave.
- Add sugar and vanilla.
- Blend in just enough milk to make spreading constistency (start with just a tablespoon or so).
YOU ARE READING: MILKY WAY LOVER’S POUND CAKE
Many thanks to stop by my website. please share this MILKY WAY Lover’s Pound Cake if you like it.