- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 cups tequila blanco
- 1/2 cup lime juice (or the juice of about 3 medium-large limes)
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries, for garnish
- Additional lime wedges and rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Salt or sugar for rims
- Stir cranberry juice, tequila, and lime juice in a with ice. Add cranberries and a few lime wedges, which will float for garnish.
- Serve cocktails with a sprig of rosemary, additional lime wedges, and a salt or sugar rim.
Tip: freeze cranberries in advance and use as “ice cubes” to keep drinks cold
Keywords: Mistletoe Margaritas, Cranberry Margaritas, Holiday Recipes