All you need is a box cake mix, applesauce, water and your favorite toppings to make the easiest, most delicious cake in a mug you will ever try!
- 6 tbsp Cake mix any flavor
- 2 tbsp Apple sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- Your favorite mix-ins and toppings chocolate chips, sprinkles, coconut, nuts, candy bars, etc
- Your favorite toppings whipped cream, frosting, sprinkles, chocolate syrup
- Spray the inside of a microwave safe mug with non-stick spray (you want to use a mug that holds at least 8 ounces). Add the cake mix, water, apple sauce and your preferred add-in and stir this until smooth.
- Bake in the microwave at full power for 1 minute.
- Allow cake to cool slightly before eating.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 313mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 9IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 1mg