20 minutes active; 2+ hours inactive to prepare serves 8-10
- 30 graham crackers, ground into crumbs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 cups strawberries, hulled, plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 (1 oz.) packages unflavored gelatin
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping
- Red gel food coloring, optional
- Whipped cream, garnish
- In a large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter, until mixture resembles damp sand.
- Pour into springform pan and use your hands or the bottom of a measure cup to form into an even layer. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Microwave 2/3 cup water for 30 seconds, then sprinkle in gelatin powder and whisk until fully dissolved.
- Place strawberries in food processor and pour in gelatin mixture, then pulse for 30-60 seconds, or until smooth.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until soft and fluffy, then mix in sugar and yogurt, mixing until combined.
- Once strawberry gelatin mixture is blended and smooth, gently fold into cream cheese mixture, along with frozen whipped topping. Add red food coloring here, if desired.
- Once everything is fully incorporated, transfer mixture to springform pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours, or until set, then remove outer ring of springform pan, slice, serve and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Inside Bru Crew Life