InstructionsBBQ Chicken Drumsticks:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place drumsticks in a large baking dish.
- Place BBQ sauce over chicken. Enough to cover the chicken completely.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 1 hour, turning chicken about halfway through.
- Turn oven to broil and cook until chicken browned about 5 minutes, turn chicken and brown other side for 5 minutes longer. This makes it crispy. Watch carefully so it does not burn.
- Place the diced potatoes in a large pot, adding enough water so that the potatoes are covered by 1 inch.
- Cook over medium-high heat until the water reaches a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium to maintain the simmer, and continue cooking the potatoes for 5-8 minutes or until the potatoes pierce easily with a fork.
- Drain the potatoes. Return the potatoes to the pot, drizzle evenly with the vinegar, and let the potatoes rest for 20-30 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the mayo, celery salt, mustard and pickle relish in a medium bowl until evenly combined.
- Once the potatoes are ready to go, add in the mayo mixture, diced eggs, celery and onion. Toss gently until evenly combined.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the potato salad to a serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate for 1-2 hours to chill.
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan; add water to depth of 3 inches. Bring to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let stand 15 minutes.
- Drain immediately and fill the saucepan with cold water and ice. Tap each egg firmly on the counter until cracks form all over the shell. Peel under cold running water.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks. Mash yolks with mayonnaise.
- Add relish, mustard, salt, and pepper; stir well.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites. Garnish, if desired.
Arrange drumsticks, potato salad and deviled eggs on a platter and serve.