I absolutely love pecans , that’s why I’ll share with you this moist , fluffy and delicious pecan tarts .
-1 PKG softened cream cheese .
-1 cup flour .
-1 cup softened butter or margarine .
– A pinch of salt .
– FOR THE FILLING :
-2 large beaten eggs .
– 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract .
– 2 tablespoons melted butter .
– 4 tablespoons granulated sugar .
– 1 cup chopped pecans .
1. Blend the 4 first ingredients in a large bowl , mix well , and shape into 24 balls and press each ball into 1 3/4″ muffin tins .
2. In another bowl mix well the filling ingredients : eggs , pecans ,sugar , vanilla and butter .
3. Pour the filling in shells , and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees F .
4 .Remove from oven .
FOR TOPPING : sprinkle chopped pecans over top and let it cool for 10 minutes.