Pineapple Upside Down Fudge
- 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Yellow Cake mix
- 2 1/2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 18 Maraschino cherries, stems removed and cut in half
- Line a 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray, if desired
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, cake mix, and white chocolate chips into a medium saucepan
- Cook over medium heat, whisking until the mixture is melted and smooth
- Stir in the chopped candied pineapple
- Pour fudge into the parchment-lined baking dish
- Press the cherry halves into the fudge mixture. You can use a knife to swirl the cherries into the fudge or allow them to remain on top.
- Allow to cool two hours in the fridge or overnight at room temperature before cutting into 36 pieces (approximately 1 1/2 inch pieces).
Slow Cooker Method: Stir together sweetened condensed milk, cake mix, and white chocolate chips in slow cooker. Heat on Low stirring occasionally for an hour or until all ingredients are melted and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in chopped candied pineapple. Pour fudge into a parchment-lined baking dish. Press cherry halves as instructed above. Cool and cut as above.