Skip to content
- 13.8 oz tube of refrigerated pizza dough
- non-stick cooking spray
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat the surface of a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Unroll pizza dough out onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Baste half of the dough with half the melted butter.
- Sprinkle buttered half of dough with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and garlic powder and half of the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Spread out Cheddar and Mozzerella cheese onto buttered/seasoned half of the dough.
- Fold dough in half, forming a large envelope. Be sure to completely enclose the cheese between the layers of dough.
- Pinch seams together with your fingers to seal.
- Baste the dough envelope with the remaining butter and season with the remaining salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Finish off with a generous sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and heated through.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into 1 inch wide long strips to serve.