- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup Reese’s spreads
- 3 tbs. brown sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, Reese’s spread, and brown sugar together in a bowl using a mixer.
- Place mixture on top of a piece of wax paper and pull all ends of paper into middle to create a ball out of the mixture.
- Place ball of cheese into a ziploc bag and place in freezer for 2 hours.
- Pull out of freezer and remove from bag and wax paper, gently form the ball into a round circle and once you have desired shape spread the mini chocolate chips across a plate.
- Roll your ball over the chocolate chips coating all sides. Gently push chocolate chips in until all sides are covered.
- Place ball back in fridge to firm up.
- Serve with apples, nilla wafers, graham crackers or more for an appetizer cheese spread!