- 1 pound dry-roasted salted peanuts
- 1 pound dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
- 8 oz. walnuts, chopped
- 1 (10 oz.) bag peanut butter chips
- 1 (12 oz.) bag dark chocolate chips
- 4 oz. German chocolate bar, chopped
- Place all peanuts in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Cover with walnuts, peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and German chocolate.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 1 1/2-2 hours, or until melted.
- Stir everything together, making sure nuts are thoroughly coated in chocolate.
- Cover again and continue cooking on LOW for another 30-40 minutes.
- Use a small ice cream scoop or tablespoon to scoop equal mounds of chocolate mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet (or into cupcake wrappers).
- Let dry at room temperature until completely set and hardened. 1-2 hours.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container.
Recipe adapted from Brown-Eyed Baker