- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 medium russet potatoes, cubed
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 (23 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 oz.) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika, optional
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place baby carrots and cubed potatoes in slow cooker, then top with chicken breasts that have been seasoned generously with salt and pepper.
- Stir together soup, ranch dressing mix, half-and-half and paprika (if using) together until combined, then pour mixture over the chicken.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours (or on low for 7-8), until chicken and veggies are cooked through.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve hot, garnished with rice or noodles.
Recipe adapted from Life In The Lofthouse