4 -6 thin cut bone- in pork chops
1 teaspoon Seasoned salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 cups flour, I use all purpose
Mix all seasonings together and add it to the flour …. Not the Buttermilk
1. Pour buttermilk into a shallow bowl and place flour in a batter pro.
2. If you don’t have a batter pro. Use a large-bowl
3. (I got my batter pro as a gift from T.P) I love it.
4. Dip pork chops in buttermilk, coating both sides and then in the flour .
5. Heat about 1/2 inch of oil to 350 degrees in a pan large enough to hold 4 pork chops and deep enough to hold the oil.
6. Fry for about 6 minutes, checking it halfway through. And cook for 6 minutes on the other side.
7. They are thin, they will cook thru and not dry out.