Skip to content
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak, cut in thin strips
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoon Lawry’s Seasoned Salt divided
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Montreal Steak Grill Mates Seasoningicon
- 1 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 16 slices provolone cheese
- 4 large flour tortillas
- canola oil
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Heat a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add onions and green bell peppers to beef; cook and stir until softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour barbeque sauce over beef mixture and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced, about 10 minutes.
- Lay 4 tortillas on a baking sheet and top each with beef mixture and Cheddar cheese. Top each Cheddar cheese layer with a tortilla.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; flip the quesadillas and cook until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more.
Share with your friends!