Today, we’ll make a sweet version of CHIMICHANGAS, using fresh strawberries and cinnamon powder.
● 6 flour tortillas.
● 250 g cream cheese, softened.
● 1/2 cup sour cream.
. ● 1 tbsp granulated sugar.
● 1 tsp pure vanilla extract.
● 1 cup sliced strawberries.
● Vegetable oil for frying.
● 1 tbsp cinnamon.
● 2 tbsp sugar.
● STEP I _ In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla, then fold in the sliced strawberries.
● STEP-II _ Divide the mixture evenly between 6 tortillas.
● STEP III _ Slather the filling in the lower third of each tortilla, fold the two sides of each tortilla toward the center and then roll the tortilla up like a burrito.
● STEP IV _ Heat vegetable oil in a deep fryer. And Combine 2 tbsp of sugar with 1 tbsp cinnamon powder.
● STEP V _ Fry the chimichangas until golden brown and crispy.
● STEP VI _ Roll them in the cinnamon and sugar mixture and place them on a serving plate.