Cook sliced potatoes in an air fryer for a quick, delicious side dish. Hasselback potatoes were created at the Hotel Hasselbacken in Stockholm, Sweden, in the 1940s, and they’re still a popular dish today. Not only are they delicious and easy to make with a lovely presentation, but they also take half the time to cook in an air fryer.
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut 1/4-inch slices into each potato, making sure the knife only cuts through to the bottom 1/2-inch, keeping the bottom of potato intact.
- Combine butter, olive oil, garlic, and paprika in a small bowl. Brush some of the mixture over each potato and into the slits. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes in the basket and cook in the preheated air fryer for 15 minutes. Brush potatoes with butter mixture, making sure it drips down the fanned-out slices to ensure potatoes will not be dry. Cook until potatoes are cooked through, about 15 minutes more.
- Remove potatoes from the basket and brush with any remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
SOURCE : ALLRECIPES