- ▢1 ½ pounds pork tenderloin
- ▢¼ cup cajun
- ▢1 tablespoon brown
- ▢1 tablespoon olive
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F, while you mix up the rub and prepare the pork. This should only take about 5 minutes.
- Add the cajun seasoning and brown sweetener to a boll and whisk together.
- Remove any excess fat and silver skin from your pork tenderloin, then pat dry with paper towels.
- brush the olive oil all over the pork. Sprinkle the dry rub mix over the pork and rub on all sides with your hands.
- 400°F for 20 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of at least 145°F on a meat thermometer. Flip half way through cooking, if you’re not using an air fire oven like this one
- Allow to rest for 10 minute before slicing. This allows the juices to redistribute into the pork.
htmlIf you already have a store bought cajun seasoning that you like, you can certainly use that instead of making your own.