This flounder recipe is simple and tasty. Serve with vegetables, a tossed salad, or rice.
- 4 (4 ounce) flounder fillets
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ⅔ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a large, shallow baking dish.
- Lay flounder fillets in the prepared baking dish and brush with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Combine remaining 3 tablespoons butter with bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, thyme, and pepper in a bowl; sprinkle over flounder and pat down lightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes. Carefully transfer fillets to a plate with a thin spatula.