“So easy to make! Yum!”
• 4 to 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in two
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
• 1/2 – 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
• 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
Serves 4 to 6
1. Preheat oven to 425°F and grease a 9″×9″ pan.
2. Cut each chicken breast into 2 pieces.
3. In a smaller bowl to make a seasoning mixture, combine the salt, pepper, garlic salt/powder and the Italian seasoning.
4. Dip each piece of chicken into the seasoning mixture.
5. Then dip each piece in the mayonnaise or smear it around with your hands.
6. Next dip each piece of chicken into the bread crumbs.
7. Puut the chicken into the prepared pan. Do not cover the chicken.
8. Place it in the oven and cook for 45-50 minutes or until the centre of the chicken reaches 160°F.
– You can substitute the bread crumbs with crushed cornflakes or crushed Ritz crackers.
– If you like, you can add the seasoning mixture to the bread crumbs, along with a little grated Parmesan cheese if you want.