“Winner, winner, chicken dinner! This recipe can easily be cut in half if you want.”
• 2 pounds of boneless (6 medium size), skinless chicken breasts, diced in 1-inch pieces
• 2 cans (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
• 1/2 cup onion, diced small
• 1/2 cup milk
• 2 boxes (6 ounces) Stove Top Chicken Stuffing mix
• 2 cups chicken broth
• 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
• Salt and pepper to taste
Serves 6 to 8
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
2. Cut chicken breasts into one inch pieces. Lay out evenly in the bottom of prepared dish. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle diced onions over chicken.
3. In a medium bowl whisk together the condensed soups and milk. Pour mixture evenly over chicken.
4. Sprinkle dry stuffing mix evenly over the top. Pour melted butter over stuffing.
5. Pour chicken broth over the stuffing mix, making sure to get as much of it covered as possible.
6. Cover dish with foil and bake 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!