- ▢2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- ▢12.4 oz can Pillsbury Original Icing Cinnamon Rolls
- ▢3 large eggs
- ▢1/4 cup heavy cream
- ▢1 tsp cinnamon
- ▢1 tsp vanilla extract
- ▢1/2 cup maple syrup
Cook ModePrevent your screen from going dark
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly spray an 8×8 baking pan.
- Start by separating the cinnamon rolls and slicing each roll into 8 pieces. Set the icing to the side.
- Melt the butter and pour it into the bottom of your 8×8 pan. Arrange the cinnamon roll slices all over the butter layer.
- In a small bowl, beat together the eggs, heavy cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well combined. Pour over the top of the cinnamon rolls in the dish.
- Drizzle the maple syrup all over the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until top is golden brown. Cool for a few minutes.
- Remove the metal lid from the icing container and microwave the icing for 5-10 seconds, until it’s thin enough to drizzle.
- Pour the icing all over the top. Best served warm with a little extra syrup and powdered sugar.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 462mg | Potassium: 102mg | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 1.4mg