- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, plus 2 tablespoons for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium lemon, sliced for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Blend milk, eggs, flour, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon until foamy.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in cast-iron or ovenproof skillet.
- Swirl butter to coat pan, adding additional butter as needed. Pour batter into hot skillet, and place in preheated oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until puffy and golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and serve immediately.