This Easy Baked Spinach Artichoke dip is super creamy, packed with flavor, and baked until bubbly and golden. Made with loads of spinach, artichoke, and 3 different kinds of cheeses, this dip is a perfect low-carb appetizer
- ▢8 oz cream cheese softened
- ▢1/2 cup sour cream or Greek Yogurt
- ▢1/2 cup mayonnaise
- ▢1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- ▢1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ▢1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ▢1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- ▢8 oz frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- ▢14 oz can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients well.
- Add the mixture into a 9×9 casserole dish, pie plate, or other small oven safe dish
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is browned.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional information does not include chips.To lower calories, use light sour cream and light cream cheese or fat free greek yogurt, if desired. You can also use no mayo at all and 1 cup of sour cream or greek yogurt insteadServe with tortilla chips, french bread, bagel chips, pita chips or crackersSubstitute 2 cloves of fresh minced garlic in place of garlic powderCombine ingredients and cook in a small crockpot for 2-3 hours on low or 1 hour on high. Keep on warm for a party.Make it spicy by adding 1/8-1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes depending on your preference.Substitute Romano cheese or parmesan cheeseStore for 4-5 days in refrigerator.Reheat in microwave in small amounts for 30 seconds.
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 581mg | Potassium: 222mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 3633IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 208mg | Iron: 1mg