Blueberry Cheesecake with homemade crust is one you will make over and over again. This recipe is a wonderful twist on a classic. This Blueberry Cheesecake has wonderful reviews and is a top viewed recipe on my website.
Blueberry cheesecake will quickly become a favorite recipe to make for family and guests.
Nutty Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (Can roll with rolling pin or use food processor until finely ground)
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (Could use quick-cooking oats)
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts or nuts of your choice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine or 8 tablespoons, melted
Combine all ingredients and press into a sprayed 8 x 8 inch baking pan. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 10 to 12 minutes. Remove and let cool. Cream Cheese Filling (This is like the cherry cream cheese pie filling we have all made before)1 (8 ounce package) cream cheese, softened1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (Not evaporated milk)1/3 cup lemon juice1 teaspoon vanilla extract Combine ingredients and mix on high for 3 or 4 minutes. Pour over cooled crust. Refrigerate for 3 hours. Fresh Blueberry Topping2 cups fresh blueberries (you could use frozen)1/2 cup sugar1 tablespoon cornstarch1/4 teaspoon cinnamon1/4 teaspoon nutmeg1/2 cup water1 tablespoon lemon juice