These baked meatballs are tender and tasty. I also freeze these meatballs and take out how many servings I need for each meal.
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ cup water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix bread crumbs, Romano cheese, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a large bowl; stir in water and eggs. Add ground beef and mix until well combined. Form mixture into balls and place on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven cooked through and evenly browned, about 30 minutes.
SOURCE : ALLRECIPES