This mahi mahi ceviche requires a little bit of knife work, but when you consider the seasonal advantage of not using the stove, and just how tasty this really is, I think it’s all worthwhile. You can also use shrimp, scallops, swordfish, and snapper.
- ¾ pound mahi mahi fillets, diced, or more to taste
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- ½ cup diced avocados
- ½ cup peeled and seeded diced cucumber
- ½ cup diced orange segments
- ½ cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons radishes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Stir mahi mahi, lime juice, lemon juice, jalapeno pepper, salt, oregano, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl. Press down fish to completely immerse in liquid. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and press plastic wrap down so that it is touching the fish. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 6 hours.
- Stir avocado, cucumber, orange, chives, radish, cilantro, and olive oil into mahi mahi mixture until completely coated. Season with salt.
SOURCE : ALLRECIPES