Mini Cheesecake :
- 1 cup lady’s finger cookies, reduced to breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 units (400 g) plain Capriny cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons of rum essence
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- To taste cocoa powder
- Sufficient amount of small fruit
1. Preheat the oven to 333˚ F (175˚ C).
2. In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs and butter.
3. Line 12 muffin cups with corrugated paper cases. Divide the mixture into the cups and press with the back of a spoon in an even layer.
4. In a bowl, beat the Caprichef cheese , sugar, eggs, egg white and rum essence until well combined , about 2 minutes.
5. Divide the mixture among the 12 boxes.
6. Bake in the middlle of the oven for 30 minutes or until the mixture is set.
7. In a bowl, combiine sour cream and sugar.
8. When the cakes are done, remoove them from the oven and distribute the mixture over the 12 cupcakes.
9. Return to oven and bake for another seven minutes. Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
10. Gently unmold, remove the paper boxes and sprinkle with a cloud of cocoa. Top with berries.
These cupcakes can be frozzen in their paper boxes. Take them out of the freezzer and let stand one hour at room temperature before serving.