These No-Bake Reese’s Cookies are the BOMB! Everyone will rave about these and they are SO easy to make! Loaded with Reese’s peanut Butter Cups, Peanut Butter and Rice Krispies!
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup light corn cyrup
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 5 regular sized Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Line your baking sheet with parchment or wax paper and set aside. In a large glass bowl, combine your corn syrup, sugar, and peanut butter. Cook on high heat for 2 minutes. Then cook for 30 seconds until your mixture is evenly combined.
- Pour your peanut butter mixture over your Rice Krispies. Mix until well blended. Mix in your chocolate chips quickly while the mixture is still hot. Stir until fully combined.
- Let that cool just a couple of minutes. Chop up your Reese’s Candy Bars into chunks. Add them to your mixture and combine.
- Scoop out balls using a heaping Tablespoon. Place the balls onto your wax paper.
- Let them set about 15 minutes and serve.