- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup salted butter, room temp
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 (4.4 oz) milk chocolate XL Hershey Bars
- 2 (7 oz) jar marshmallow creme
- Beat butter and sugars in a mixer until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla until blended.
- Add flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and salt to form dough.
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a 9×13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Press half dough into bottom.
- Lay chocolate bars on top.
- Spread on marshmallow creme.
- Use rest of dough to cover the marshmallow. Press pieces flat in your hand to completely cover the top like a thin blanket. You want to cover all of the marshmallow. Work slow and take your time on this!
- Bake approx 25-30 minutes.
- Cool to room temp before cutting.
- For neat cuts, chill in fridge first.